Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to set personalized special audio on macOS Ventura?

how can I set personalized special audio of AirPods Pro 2 on MacBook pro M1 Max with macOS Ventura?

There is no solution for set it up by mac; at least I didn't find anything about it.

Is it possible to do on mac??

And one more think;

I can just change volume with touching my AirPods not any more, I press and hold but it doesn't work when it is connected to mac.

Is it normal?

Posted on Nov 8, 2022 4:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2022 5:06 PM

Hi MohammadAlizadehNew,

The following steps address what you're describing specifically, and should provide a solution:

"What you need

To set up Personalized Spatial Audio, you need an iPhone with iOS 16 and the TrueDepth camera.

After you sign in with your Apple ID, you can use Personalized Spatial Audio on these devices:

• AirPods Pro (1st or 2nd generation), AirPods Max, AirPods (3rd generation), or Beats Fit Pro
  • Audiovisual content from a supported app
  • An iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 16 or later; an iPad with iPadOS 16.1 or later; an Apple Watch with watchOS 9 or later; an Apple TV with tvOS 16 or later; or a Mac computer with Apple silicon and macOS Ventura."

You can find these steps along with other information that may be helpful, here: Listen with Personalized Spatial Audio for AirPods and Beats - Apple Support

For your AirPods volume control, the steps here should help you get those settings back to your liking:

Pause, skip, and adjust volume with your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2022 5:06 PM in response to MohammadAlizadehNew

Hi MohammadAlizadehNew,

The following steps address what you're describing specifically, and should provide a solution:

"What you need

To set up Personalized Spatial Audio, you need an iPhone with iOS 16 and the TrueDepth camera.

After you sign in with your Apple ID, you can use Personalized Spatial Audio on these devices:

• AirPods Pro (1st or 2nd generation), AirPods Max, AirPods (3rd generation), or Beats Fit Pro
  • Audiovisual content from a supported app
  • An iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 16 or later; an iPad with iPadOS 16.1 or later; an Apple Watch with watchOS 9 or later; an Apple TV with tvOS 16 or later; or a Mac computer with Apple silicon and macOS Ventura."

You can find these steps along with other information that may be helpful, here: Listen with Personalized Spatial Audio for AirPods and Beats - Apple Support

For your AirPods volume control, the steps here should help you get those settings back to your liking:

Pause, skip, and adjust volume with your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

how to set personalized special audio on macOS Ventura?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.