Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery life

Hi,

i would like to report troubles with battery life, from the day that i updated to ios 16.1 on new iphone 14 pro.

best regards!

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Nov 8, 2022 11:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2022 11:30 AM

You do know that you are not talking directly to Apple representatives here ... right? We are just fellow Apple-product users trying to assist others with their Apple device questions or issues.

If you believe that your iPhone is having an issue with battery life, I suggest that you first take a look at the following articles. If none of them help, then the next step would be to contact Apple Support directly for assistance. To do so, select the Support link in the lower left-hand side of this forum's web page.

Ref:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 8, 2022 11:30 AM in response to Brale1

You do know that you are not talking directly to Apple representatives here ... right? We are just fellow Apple-product users trying to assist others with their Apple device questions or issues.

If you believe that your iPhone is having an issue with battery life, I suggest that you first take a look at the following articles. If none of them help, then the next step would be to contact Apple Support directly for assistance. To do so, select the Support link in the lower left-hand side of this forum's web page.

Ref:

Battery life

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.