Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So can i use an existing email address that has my domain name already?

This is in regards to iCloud +

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 8, 2022 11:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2022 2:44 PM

Hi gasservenw,

Yes, you can use an existing email address that has your domain already. This is addressed here:

• "If you have existing email addresses at your domain that you want to keep using, make a list of them so you can configure them in iCloud. If you don’t have existing email addresses, you can create them after you add the domain to iCloud."

You will also find further instructions on getting your Custom Email Domain set up here:

Add an email domain you already own to iCloud Mail on iCloud.com

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2022 2:44 PM in response to gasservenw

Hi gasservenw,

Yes, you can use an existing email address that has your domain already. This is addressed here:

• "If you have existing email addresses at your domain that you want to keep using, make a list of them so you can configure them in iCloud. If you don’t have existing email addresses, you can create them after you add the domain to iCloud."

You will also find further instructions on getting your Custom Email Domain set up here:

Add an email domain you already own to iCloud Mail on iCloud.com

Take care.

So can i use an existing email address that has my domain name already?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.