Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using my Apple Watch SE

In general, I need to find out how to find apps and methods of using them on a recent (8-9 months)Apple Watch SE. Like how to call up the stopwatch function. Some things are present on the watch screen or can be accessed by gestures, but Stopwatch isn't one of them. I've searched for Apple Watch guides online, and none of them -so far- seem to pertain to the SE model (the cheapest). There's more, but let me start with that one: bring up the stopwatch app. How?

PS: I'm using an iPhone 13.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022 12:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2022 12:40 PM

Press the Digital Crown/Home button to see the apps

Turn the crown to scroll through the apps. You should find Stopwatch. Touch it to open the app.

Green button go, red button stop, gray button reset.

If you're going to use this a lot, you may want to, on the iPhone Watch app, choose the stopwatch as one of your watch faces.

I googled Apple Watch Stopwatch to get

Time events with a stopwatch on Apple Watch - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 8, 2022 12:40 PM in response to Birck Cox

Press the Digital Crown/Home button to see the apps

Turn the crown to scroll through the apps. You should find Stopwatch. Touch it to open the app.

Green button go, red button stop, gray button reset.

If you're going to use this a lot, you may want to, on the iPhone Watch app, choose the stopwatch as one of your watch faces.

I googled Apple Watch Stopwatch to get

Time events with a stopwatch on Apple Watch - Apple Support

Nov 8, 2022 2:18 PM in response to Richard.Taylor

I've been trying that, and nothing happens by way of the visuals on the watch face. The only way I could get at stopwatch is by bringing up Siri and saying "stopwatch". That worked. I am assuming that my plight is due to the model I have-a series 8 SE. I was hoping to find a more systematic way of getting at it, but at least this way works.

Thank you for the help.

Nov 8, 2022 2:39 PM in response to Birck Cox

I asked my wife about the problem. She has had an Apple Watch longer than I, and she got to the right place on my watch quickly. By pushing the crown , which brought up the apps, then scrolling down the list to Stopwatch. I tried it, unsuccessfully, and she pointed out that I was pushing the crown as if it were a doorbell. So I tried it again, with a quick push, and it worked. so now I have two ways to get at the stopwatch. Thanks again for your interest.

Using my Apple Watch SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.