Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restore data from the cloud

How do I get my data from the cloud back on my iPhone 14 pro?

Posted on Nov 8, 2022 1:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2022 1:30 PM

If you backup with iCloud, you can restore the backup to get data back. When you restore a backup, you overwrite the current contents on your device and replace it with the content in the backup. When you restore a backup, it is all or nothing. Everything in the backup will be restore to your device.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

If you are looking to restore specific data such as contacts, reminders, text messages and other content that you sync with iCloud, make sure that those things are turned on in the iCloud settings on your device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 8, 2022 1:30 PM in response to GeoSBush

If you backup with iCloud, you can restore the backup to get data back. When you restore a backup, you overwrite the current contents on your device and replace it with the content in the backup. When you restore a backup, it is all or nothing. Everything in the backup will be restore to your device.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

If you are looking to restore specific data such as contacts, reminders, text messages and other content that you sync with iCloud, make sure that those things are turned on in the iCloud settings on your device.

Restore data from the cloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.