Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my i phone, I bought another one and would like to try and recover my info from the lower phone

I lost my i phone 11 and bought a i phone 14 and would like to recover as much from that lost phone as possible

iPhone 11

Posted on Nov 9, 2022 12:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2022 4:42 AM

If you have a backup either on iCloud or iTunes then you can get almost everything depending on when the backup was taken.

If you had turned on Messages in iCloudiCloud Photos, Mail, Health data, call history under iCloud, and files you store in iCloud Drive your content is automatically stored in iCloud and is available on all devices that use the same Apple ID.

If nothing of the above is true then I am sorry to say you have lost the data along with the device.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2022 4:42 AM in response to Bullsheee

If you have a backup either on iCloud or iTunes then you can get almost everything depending on when the backup was taken.

If you had turned on Messages in iCloudiCloud Photos, Mail, Health data, call history under iCloud, and files you store in iCloud Drive your content is automatically stored in iCloud and is available on all devices that use the same Apple ID.

If nothing of the above is true then I am sorry to say you have lost the data along with the device.

I lost my i phone, I bought another one and would like to try and recover my info from the lower phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.