Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

lost my apple id with 28words recovery key

hello,

i have an apple iphone 7plus,Recently i change my apple id password and apply 28words recovery key both of those i forget it and now i cant sign in agian in previous apple id.

anyone please help and give me suggestion as soon as possible .

Posted on Nov 9, 2022 7:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2022 8:45 AM

Create a new Recovery Key, see -> Two-step verification for Apple ID -> Two-step verification for Apple ID

👉 scroll to & read -> What if I lose my Recovery Key?

You can sign in to your Apple ID account page and create a new Recovery Key using your Apple ID password and one of your trusted devices.

1 Go to appleid.apple.com/uk.

2 Sign in with your password and trusted device.

3 In the Sign-In and Security section, click Recovery Key > Change Recovery Key.

Keep your new Recovery Key in a safe place. Your old Recovery Key won't work any more and you can't use it to reset your password or access your account. If you can't see Recovery Key in the Sign-In and Security section, then you are not using two-step verification. 

FYI: Make a screenshot or write down your recovery key and keep it in a safe place.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2022 8:45 AM in response to Shahindustries

Create a new Recovery Key, see -> Two-step verification for Apple ID -> Two-step verification for Apple ID

👉 scroll to & read -> What if I lose my Recovery Key?

You can sign in to your Apple ID account page and create a new Recovery Key using your Apple ID password and one of your trusted devices.

1 Go to appleid.apple.com/uk.

2 Sign in with your password and trusted device.

3 In the Sign-In and Security section, click Recovery Key > Change Recovery Key.

Keep your new Recovery Key in a safe place. Your old Recovery Key won't work any more and you can't use it to reset your password or access your account. If you can't see Recovery Key in the Sign-In and Security section, then you are not using two-step verification. 

FYI: Make a screenshot or write down your recovery key and keep it in a safe place.

lost my apple id with 28words recovery key

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.