Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Saving Shows to Library instead of Up Next

Is there a way to save shows/movies included/free from Apple and other apps to the Library intead of Up Next? Is there a way to move what I saved in Up Next to the Library? Up Next list is impossible to effectively manage when there a lot of things I want to watch later.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022 8:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2022 9:29 AM

The library is for purchases and rentals from their storefront. Adding content will go to the up next queue, as will new content that is in progress from inside the app or other connected services.

I agree it would make sense to have something more like a watchlist to add content one wants to view in the future. You can let Apple know using the feedback form

Product Feedback - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2022 9:29 AM in response to Chrikevno

The library is for purchases and rentals from their storefront. Adding content will go to the up next queue, as will new content that is in progress from inside the app or other connected services.

I agree it would make sense to have something more like a watchlist to add content one wants to view in the future. You can let Apple know using the feedback form

Product Feedback - Apple

Saving Shows to Library instead of Up Next

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.