Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Password Question

How do I change my iCloud password? I keep getting asked to change my Apple ID and I don't want to do that. I've done that 5 times in the last two days.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022 11:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2022 1:42 AM

There are devices signed in with same Apple ID and password on the same network like Mac / iPhone / iPad you changed the Apple ID Change your Apple ID - Apple Support from any device so it has to be updated on others What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

Once its being updated , all devices will be have same Apple ID signed in , then change your Apple ID password Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2022 1:42 AM in response to AZflyfshr

There are devices signed in with same Apple ID and password on the same network like Mac / iPhone / iPad you changed the Apple ID Change your Apple ID - Apple Support from any device so it has to be updated on others What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

Once its being updated , all devices will be have same Apple ID signed in , then change your Apple ID password Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

iCloud Password Question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.