Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove a iOS Account Manager?

So I am having issues logging in and using my Google account because it claims a unknown and unsafe device has tried logging into my Google account.

Its my phone, but I can’t log the device out of the session that it’s in because it says it’s being controlled by a iOS Account Manager

what is a iOS Account Manager?

How do I remove it??

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 9, 2022 11:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2022 12:21 PM

You don't. Its Google's account protection service used when you log in to a Google account on an iPhone.

It is not malicious and cannot be removed, unless you log out of your Google account and remove all race of it from the iOS device its connected to.

Google logs the iOS account manager as a separate entity.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2022 12:21 PM in response to Buckeyes85

You don't. Its Google's account protection service used when you log in to a Google account on an iPhone.

It is not malicious and cannot be removed, unless you log out of your Google account and remove all race of it from the iOS device its connected to.

Google logs the iOS account manager as a separate entity.

How do I remove a iOS Account Manager?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.