Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I broke my iPhone XR ! It’s in the bin now storage was full for a wile before it broke 🙈is there any way I can retrieve it

Can I retrieve my data from a phone that is gone! Storage was full a good 2 ,3 months !maybe more, before It was broke ! will never be seen again , can anyone help , some of my late father’s pictures are most important, a few numbers and texts

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 9, 2022 12:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2022 12:54 PM

Barrylad88 wrote:

Can I retrieve my data from a phone that is gone! Storage was full a good 2 ,3 months !maybe more, before It was broke ! will never be seen again , can anyone help , some of my late father’s pictures are most important, a few numbers and texts

Can't recover data that wasn't backed up. If it was important you wouldn't have waited for your phone to break or at the very least clear out your storage.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2022 12:54 PM in response to Barrylad88

Barrylad88 wrote:

Can't recover data that wasn't backed up. If it was important you wouldn't have waited for your phone to break or at the very least clear out your storage.

I broke my iPhone XR ! It’s in the bin now storage was full for a wile before it broke 🙈is there any way I can retrieve it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.