Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari 13 and FaceBook Login

Over the past three months I have had a heck of a time logging in to FaceBook. Usually I am told "Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can." I have changed passwords, user ID several times. The only way I can get connected is to sign in on an anonymous window. This is depressing.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Nov 9, 2022 1:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2022 1:56 PM

MauiFlyGuy wrote:

Over the past three months I have had a heck of a time logging in to FaceBook. Usually I am told "Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can." I have changed passwords, user ID several times. The only way I can get connected is to sign in on an anonymous window. This is depressing.

Talk to facebook or look at their help center

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2022 1:56 PM in response to MauiFlyGuy

MauiFlyGuy wrote:

Talk to facebook or look at their help center

Safari 13 and FaceBook Login

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.