Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Snapchat ip is band ?

My new iPhone 14 pro Max IP address banned by snapchat. Can u help me sir to unbanned my snapchat account please thank u so much. What should i do because always I make new account but always lock of snapchat and i use other mobile i can log in and make it but I’m using my own iPhone they cannot

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 9, 2022 2:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2022 6:10 PM

An IP address is assigned to your iPhone from either your local router or from the ISP providing you with Internet service. This is not something that your iPhone is providing. As such, you will need to contact your ISP to find out why your WAN-side IP address is being blacklisted.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2022 6:10 PM in response to rafegh

An IP address is assigned to your iPhone from either your local router or from the ISP providing you with Internet service. This is not something that your iPhone is providing. As such, you will need to contact your ISP to find out why your WAN-side IP address is being blacklisted.

Snapchat ip is band ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.