Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I have my keyboard replaced at the time of purchase from the online store?

Hi. I live in Turkey and am considering to get a Mac from the online store in Canada with monthly installments. Obviously, the keyboard layouts are different. Can I have it replaced at the time of purchase?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Nov 10, 2022 12:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2022 1:29 AM

Apple does not ship internationally, if live in Turkey, you can only order in that Online Store, for which your Apple ID is registered to. If your Apple ID is registered to Canada, you will have to have a delivery address in Canada.

However, you should be able to change the keyboard layout during the configuration process of your order.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2022 1:29 AM in response to kartagis

Apple does not ship internationally, if live in Turkey, you can only order in that Online Store, for which your Apple ID is registered to. If your Apple ID is registered to Canada, you will have to have a delivery address in Canada.

However, you should be able to change the keyboard layout during the configuration process of your order.

Can I have my keyboard replaced at the time of purchase from the online store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.