Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change date of birth

Why cant I change my date of birth.They are saying contact apple what should I do

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 10, 2022 5:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2022 5:29 AM

If you haven't succeeded at changing your date of birth by following the steps in Apple's support document Update the birth date associated with your Apple ID then "they" might have a point.

The steps for an iPhone (which you seem to have) are

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Go to Settings > [your name].
  2. Tap Name, Phone Numbers, Email. You might need to enter your Apple ID password.
  3. Tap Change Birthday or Birthday. 
  4. Update your birth date, then tap Done. If you're changing a birth date for a child, learn what to do

Ultimately, contact Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2022 5:29 AM in response to DMDNF

If you haven't succeeded at changing your date of birth by following the steps in Apple's support document Update the birth date associated with your Apple ID then "they" might have a point.

The steps for an iPhone (which you seem to have) are

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Go to Settings > [your name].
  2. Tap Name, Phone Numbers, Email. You might need to enter your Apple ID password.
  3. Tap Change Birthday or Birthday. 
  4. Update your birth date, then tap Done. If you're changing a birth date for a child, learn what to do

Ultimately, contact Apple Support

Change date of birth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.