You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error 16 code access denied security rules thing

So everytime I go on this website I get the same error 16 code access denied thing, so I searched on here for a solution but even after I made sure there is no restrictions in place and I cleared my safari history like they said, I still had the same issue, so what’s going on? Have you guys experienced that too?

Posted on Nov 10, 2022 8:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 2:14 PM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, LawrenceVenrose,

If we understand your post correctly, you're unable to load a website in Safari on your iPhone. We’d like to help.

Try these steps from the "If Safari isn't loading websites or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support" article:

1. Try connecting to a different network and then loading the website.
  2. If you have a VPN turned on, some apps or websites might block content from loading. Try adjusting your VPN settings: Check VPN (Virtual Private Network) and third-party software to help resolve network connectivity issues - Apple Support
  3. Restart your iPhone
  4. Turn on JavaScript if it's not already on: Go to Settings > Safari > Advanced. Find the JavaScript feature. Tap the button to turn on JavaScript.
  5. Private Relay can affect some websites. Try turning it off temporarily. About iCloud Private Relay - Apple Support
  6. If you still can’t load the website contact the website developer for more help.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 12, 2022 2:14 PM in response to LawrenceVenrose

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, LawrenceVenrose,

If we understand your post correctly, you're unable to load a website in Safari on your iPhone. We’d like to help.

Try these steps from the "If Safari isn't loading websites or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support" article:

1. Try connecting to a different network and then loading the website.
  2. If you have a VPN turned on, some apps or websites might block content from loading. Try adjusting your VPN settings: Check VPN (Virtual Private Network) and third-party software to help resolve network connectivity issues - Apple Support
  3. Restart your iPhone
  4. Turn on JavaScript if it's not already on: Go to Settings > Safari > Advanced. Find the JavaScript feature. Tap the button to turn on JavaScript.
  5. Private Relay can affect some websites. Try turning it off temporarily. About iCloud Private Relay - Apple Support
  6. If you still can’t load the website contact the website developer for more help.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Error 16 code access denied security rules thing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.