Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Synchronize contents of iCloud Drive with all my devices

When I save a file on my MacBook Pro, it is saved in the Desktop in iCloud. How do I access the same document on my iMac and have that edited document available on all my other devices (e.g., iPad, etc.)?

Thank you for your help.

BJW>

Posted on Nov 10, 2022 3:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2022 3:42 PM

BJW45-__ wrote:

When I save a file on my MacBook Pro, it is saved in the Desktop in iCloud. How do I access the same document on my iMac and have that edited document available on all my other devices (e.g., iPad, etc.)?

Thank you for your help.
BJW>

Here is a description of how to synchronize iCloud across all your devices: Add your Desktop and Documents files to iCloud Drive - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2022 3:42 PM in response to BJW45-__

BJW45-__ wrote:

Thank you for your help.
BJW>

Here is a description of how to synchronize iCloud across all your devices: Add your Desktop and Documents files to iCloud Drive - Apple Support

Synchronize contents of iCloud Drive with all my devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.