Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I get Apple Music free for 6 months?

I previously activated a one month free trial from Apple Music and I am going to buy the new AirPods Pro 2. Can I still activate this “6 months free use” offer you get from the AirPods, do I still have the right to do this or not?

Posted on Nov 11, 2022 1:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2022 3:01 AM

The free trials are for new subscribers only. This is mentioned in a footnote in the Apple Music page here.

As you had a subscription in the past you are no longer a new subscriber, even if your subscription was for free. This is no doubt to prevent users from continually signing up for a succession of free trials.

You will note also the similar note for trials of Apple One, the service bundling together half a dozen of Apple's subscriptions: The Apple One free trial includes only services that you are not currently using through a free trial or a subscription. This means that you can't suddenly get a free period of a service to which you are already a paying subscriber or extend a free trial period already underway.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2022 3:01 AM in response to Eropso

The free trials are for new subscribers only. This is mentioned in a footnote in the Apple Music page here.

As you had a subscription in the past you are no longer a new subscriber, even if your subscription was for free. This is no doubt to prevent users from continually signing up for a succession of free trials.

You will note also the similar note for trials of Apple One, the service bundling together half a dozen of Apple's subscriptions: The Apple One free trial includes only services that you are not currently using through a free trial or a subscription. This means that you can't suddenly get a free period of a service to which you are already a paying subscriber or extend a free trial period already underway.

Can I get Apple Music free for 6 months?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.