Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I restore my phone with Hp computer

How can I restore my phone using hp computer

Posted on Nov 11, 2022 2:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2022 4:05 AM

You can restore your iPhone from a backup on an PC in iTunes for Windows.

Apple describes the backup from a computer process in Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup:

1. On a Mac with macOS Catalina or later, open the Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes.
  2. Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable. If a message asks for your device passcode or to Trust This Computer, follow the onscreen steps. Get help if you forgot your passcode.
  3. Select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when it appears in the Finder window or iTunes. Learn what to do if your device doesn't appear.
  4. Select Restore Backup. Learn what to do if a message says that your device's software is too old
  5. Look at the date of each backup and pick the most relevant.
  6. Click Restore and wait for the restore to finish. If asked, enter the password for your encrypted backup.
  7. Keep your device connected after it restarts and wait for it to sync with your computer. You can disconnect after the sync finishes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2022 4:05 AM in response to itrat80

You can restore your iPhone from a backup on an PC in iTunes for Windows.

Apple describes the backup from a computer process in Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup:

1. On a Mac with macOS Catalina or later, open the Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes.
  2. Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable. If a message asks for your device passcode or to Trust This Computer, follow the onscreen steps. Get help if you forgot your passcode.
  3. Select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when it appears in the Finder window or iTunes. Learn what to do if your device doesn't appear.
  4. Select Restore Backup. Learn what to do if a message says that your device's software is too old
  5. Look at the date of each backup and pick the most relevant.
  6. Click Restore and wait for the restore to finish. If asked, enter the password for your encrypted backup.
  7. Keep your device connected after it restarts and wait for it to sync with your computer. You can disconnect after the sync finishes.

How can I restore my phone with Hp computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.