Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My work e-mail is used for an Apple ID

My work e-mail has been used by a previous employee who happens to have the same first letter and last name as me.

Every month or so i will get an e-mail from Apple regarding this persons Apple ID. One time is was an invoice about his iCloud storage and another time it was regarding some subscription.

I have no way to contact this person. Since this person no longer works at the company but he is still using the e-mail adress of the company i would like to somehow find a way to contact him to ask him to change his Apple ID to his own e-mail.

Does someone have an idea on how I could handle this?

Kind regards,

Jasper

iPhone SE

Posted on Nov 11, 2022 6:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2022 12:13 PM

Hi Jasper1290,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand you are receiving emails for someone else. Apple takes privacy very seriously so would not be able to assist with identifying who is using an email with that Apple ID. You may want to work with your employer and their IT department to resolve this.

Thanks.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 13, 2022 12:13 PM in response to Jasper1290

Hi Jasper1290,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand you are receiving emails for someone else. Apple takes privacy very seriously so would not be able to assist with identifying who is using an email with that Apple ID. You may want to work with your employer and their IT department to resolve this.

Thanks.

My work e-mail is used for an Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.