Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cancellation of the Robo Killer app that doesn’t work.

I have cancelled the Robo Killer app and deleted it from my iPhone and iPad. However it still shows the app is active until 10/23. When I first cancelled it it showed expiring soon, now it shows active till 10/2023 and there’s no way it gives me any options to try again

to cancel the app again. What can I do to stop and receive credit. Thanks Ron

Posted on Nov 11, 2022 6:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2022 7:10 AM

How did you cancel it? Did you follow the steps here? : link-> If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If so, and there is no longer an option to cancel, it means it was successfully cancelled. What may have happened, is that you cancelled it less than 24 hours before it was set to renew, and Apple advises that in that case it can still renew and charge you.

You will need to contact Apple support directly and request they terminate it immediately and refund the money. Click here to do that: link-> Contact Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2022 7:10 AM in response to ron137

How did you cancel it? Did you follow the steps here? : link-> If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If so, and there is no longer an option to cancel, it means it was successfully cancelled. What may have happened, is that you cancelled it less than 24 hours before it was set to renew, and Apple advises that in that case it can still renew and charge you.

You will need to contact Apple support directly and request they terminate it immediately and refund the money. Click here to do that: link-> Contact Apple Support

Cancellation of the Robo Killer app that doesn’t work.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.