Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Mail problem

I have determined that not all emails to me are showing up in Apple Mail. I can go to my web mail account provided by may internet provider (Cox). How can this be fixed so that all emails show up in Apple Mail?

Using OS 11.6.1, Big Sur

MacBook Pro

Model Identifier: MacBookPro16,1

Processor Name: 8-Core Intel Core i9

Processor Speed: 2.3 GHz

MacBook Pro

Posted on Nov 11, 2022 1:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2022 6:17 PM

I understand some email messages are not making their way to your Mac's Mail app. If you can’t send or receive email on your Mac - Apple Support suggests using the email service provider's webmail interface, and you already confirmed they appear as expected there. The next step is to Remove your email account, then add it back.

First remove: Log out of or remove email accounts in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Then add: Add email accounts in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Be sure to heed the Important note in the first document.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2022 6:17 PM in response to Capt Powerman

I understand some email messages are not making their way to your Mac's Mail app. If you can’t send or receive email on your Mac - Apple Support suggests using the email service provider's webmail interface, and you already confirmed they appear as expected there. The next step is to Remove your email account, then add it back.

First remove: Log out of or remove email accounts in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Then add: Add email accounts in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Be sure to heed the Important note in the first document.

Apple Mail problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.