Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

repair issue

my iPhone 11 has camera issue. when i click a photo make zoom there show some pink sport in photo. And i am open camera pink sport clearly show in screen.

if i repair from Apple store after repair it is show it is how in 3TOOL software ?

Posted on Nov 11, 2022 8:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2022 8:36 PM

Not sure what you're trying to say judging by your grammar, but if you have a pink spot on your photos, your sensor is probably broken or you have something blocking the camera sensor. The repair including part costs and labor could cost up to $150 depending on the repair store. Not sure if this helps but I hope it does.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2022 8:36 PM in response to joyonth

Not sure what you're trying to say judging by your grammar, but if you have a pink spot on your photos, your sensor is probably broken or you have something blocking the camera sensor. The repair including part costs and labor could cost up to $150 depending on the repair store. Not sure if this helps but I hope it does.

repair issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.