Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

And I can still text you every app and cellular data, but I cannot make or receive phone calls why is that

Has anyone else experienced their phone not being able to receive phone calls or dial out but can still use texting And all other cellular data

Posted on Nov 11, 2022 10:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 12:57 AM

Check your iPhone settings

Go to Settings and turn on Airplane Mode, wait five seconds, then turn it off. Check Do Not Disturb. Go to Settings > Focus > Do Not Disturb and make sure it's turned off. Check for any blocked phone numbers.

If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

Can't send or receive messages then try these steps first

1. Restart your device: ... 
  2. Check your network connection. ... 
  3. Check with your carrier to see if the type of message you're trying to send, like MMS or SMS, is supported.
  4. If you're trying to send group MMS messages on an iPhone, go to Settings > Messages and turn on MMS Messaging.

More items...

If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or ...

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2022 12:57 AM in response to Jcurry2009

Check your iPhone settings

Go to Settings and turn on Airplane Mode, wait five seconds, then turn it off. Check Do Not Disturb. Go to Settings > Focus > Do Not Disturb and make sure it's turned off. Check for any blocked phone numbers.

If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

Can't send or receive messages then try these steps first

1. Restart your device: ... 
  2. Check your network connection. ... 
  3. Check with your carrier to see if the type of message you're trying to send, like MMS or SMS, is supported.
  4. If you're trying to send group MMS messages on an iPhone, go to Settings > Messages and turn on MMS Messaging.

More items...

If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or ...

And I can still text you every app and cellular data, but I cannot make or receive phone calls why is that

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.