Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Home Screen movement

I’m so frustrated! If I touch the screen in a spot where there is no app, it dances like it does when I want to change where apps show up! I’ve tried haptics and touch duration and it doesn’t help! How can we easily make it take longer to do this!!???

iPhone 14 Plus

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 8:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 9:58 AM

Go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch, then tap Haptic Touch or 3D & Haptic Touch. Choose the touch duration—Fast or Slow. On an iPhone with 3D Touch, you can also choose the pressure needed—Light, Medium, or Firm. Test the new setting on the image at the bottom of the screen.

Adjust how iPhone responds to your touch - Apple Support (IN)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2022 9:58 AM in response to Ladyjane1601

Go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch, then tap Haptic Touch or 3D & Haptic Touch. Choose the touch duration—Fast or Slow. On an iPhone with 3D Touch, you can also choose the pressure needed—Light, Medium, or Firm. Test the new setting on the image at the bottom of the screen.

Adjust how iPhone responds to your touch - Apple Support (IN)

Home Screen movement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.