Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot see my email messages

When I clicl on my mail icon, my email doesn't pop up until I got to the Window tab and click message viewer. Then while in mail, I cannot see the messages within a window. I have a list of emails with their headers, but cannot view the content of the messages themselves. Any ideas as to what is going on?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 9:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 9:43 AM

kasi1022 wrote:

When I clicl on my mail icon, my email doesn't pop up until I got to the Window tab and click message viewer. Then while in mail, I cannot see the messages within a window. I have a list of emails with their headers, but cannot view the content of the messages themselves. Any ideas as to what is going on?

Mail issues—

Open mail app select Mail>Settings>Privacy disable:

“Protect Mail Activity” /

“Hide IP address” /

“Block all remote content”

compare your results and report back

more info

—Mail Privacy Protection on Mac - Apple Support

Use Mail Privacy Protection on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2022 9:43 AM in response to kasi1022

kasi1022 wrote:

Mail issues—

Open mail app select Mail>Settings>Privacy disable:

“Protect Mail Activity” /

“Hide IP address” /

“Block all remote content”

compare your results and report back

more info

—Mail Privacy Protection on Mac - Apple Support

Use Mail Privacy Protection on Mac - Apple Support

I cannot see my email messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.