Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i forgot my ipads passcode but i dont want to erase my data

how do i reset my ipads passcode without erasing data????

iPad Pro, 11-inch, 4th Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 10:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 10:40 AM

You cannot reset your iPads passcode without erasing the data. After you restore the iPad, you will be able to restore your latest backup. Both of these methods will delete all your data.

If you have iOS 15.2 or higher, see instructions in: How to remove your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch passcode without a computer - Apple Support

If you do not have iOS 15.2 or higher or the that option will not work for you, you will need to use a computer. See: If you forgot your iPad passcode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2022 10:40 AM in response to ahmed8609

You cannot reset your iPads passcode without erasing the data. After you restore the iPad, you will be able to restore your latest backup. Both of these methods will delete all your data.

If you have iOS 15.2 or higher, see instructions in: How to remove your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch passcode without a computer - Apple Support

If you do not have iOS 15.2 or higher or the that option will not work for you, you will need to use a computer. See: If you forgot your iPad passcode - Apple Support

i forgot my ipads passcode but i dont want to erase my data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.