Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud ID activation locked

Please help me sir my iCloud I'd activation locked please removeing my iCloud account id sir

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 10:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 10:38 AM

If the Activation Lock is requesting your Apple ID, you can do this for removing Activation Lock. How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

If the Apple ID asked for is not yours and you are not the original owner of the device, on that person can remove Activation Lock. If you cannot reach them, or you do not know who they are, then the iPhone will remain locked and you cannot use it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2022 10:38 AM in response to sivi16

If the Activation Lock is requesting your Apple ID, you can do this for removing Activation Lock. How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

If the Apple ID asked for is not yours and you are not the original owner of the device, on that person can remove Activation Lock. If you cannot reach them, or you do not know who they are, then the iPhone will remain locked and you cannot use it.

iCloud ID activation locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.