Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Won’t charge after ios 16 update

How do I fix the problem of my iPad not charging, or sometimes intermittently charging after installing iOS 16? It’s not the hardware. I have Apple chargers, tried 2 completely different chargers, different wall outlets, etc. It charged just fine immediately before installing the update.

iPad Pro, 11-inch, 4th Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 4:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 4:30 PM

Time to use the “Get Support” link, in the black menu bar at the upper right hand corner of every Apple Support Community Webpage to attempt to schedule an appointment with your nearest Apple Store location, to have your iPad diagnosed and options presented to you.

Apple Store employees will be glad to help/assist you.

Best of Luck to You!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2022 4:30 PM in response to Flying_monkey23

Time to use the “Get Support” link, in the black menu bar at the upper right hand corner of every Apple Support Community Webpage to attempt to schedule an appointment with your nearest Apple Store location, to have your iPad diagnosed and options presented to you.

Apple Store employees will be glad to help/assist you.

Best of Luck to You!

Won’t charge after ios 16 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.