Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't cancel apple purchased subscriptions - no cancel button only monthly renew button

Dear Apple very frustrated the following apps I subscribed using apple id, but they do not have a cancel subscription option, I can see them in edit subscription details they are paramount + , amazon prime video, acorn v, kayo sports, these subscriptions renewed monthly and won't let me cancel. Stan TV has a cancel button but we wish to retain our membership to Stan TV. Very frustrated have followed ever online recommendation nothing works. I feel like its actually a scam to subscribe to these apps to these apps.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 4:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 4:41 PM

You've already cancelled automatic renewal. If you can't wait for them to expire, contact Apple Support as described in the Related Article above.

The people who answer questions on these boards are mostly other customers, not Apple employees.

(228632)

1 reply

Can't cancel apple purchased subscriptions - no cancel button only monthly renew button

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.