Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what cable do I need for iPhone se 1st generation

• I need new charging cable for iPhone se 1st generation. what do I need to get?

iPhone SE

Posted on Nov 13, 2022 10:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2022 11:05 AM

You are welcome. The cable should be easily obtained at a nearby retailer. The charge cube from the iPhone 5S would be fine. The image below shows both the USB-A (larger rectangular shape) and USB-C type.

And the Lightning connector is below.

9 replies

Nov 13, 2022 11:09 AM in response to stedman1

Not sure which store to go to today, if I can get there via cab. in Brooklyn. covid is still here. I use Verizon, which has had horrible customer svc for 2 years. Is there a way to stop the phone from draining the battery? I have it off but it seems to be using the battery anyway, which was replaces several months ago and has been working fine.

Nov 13, 2022 11:57 AM in response to unlockediphonebackup

Thank you for the photos. looks like I have the USB-A, the top marking is just a little different. trying to attach photos w phone to USB port on Mac but different passwords for devices since I had each of them fixed for some reason a few months ago. Thus can't send photos since won't sync. Trying to save $ since now on fixed income. I'll make a few calls from landline and see if I can get the cable with proper lighting and USB-A. Thanks and I appreciate your help as always.

what cable do I need for iPhone se 1st generation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.