Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad storage on 2 family IPads

If I set up for family sharing in I cloud and both my wife and I are paying for 50gb storage on each of our IPads can we consolidate that into one payment?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 13, 2022 10:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2022 10:52 AM

No, you can’t combine two payments into one. Having activated family sharing, you can either (a) keep both iCloud+ storage plans, or (b) share the family organiser’s iCloud+ storage with the family - and if needed increase the shared iCloud storage from 50GB to 200GB (or 2TB) - and cancel the second (now un-needed) 50GB plan.

More information about iCloud+ and family sharing can be found here:

Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 13, 2022 10:52 AM in response to PChandlerFamily

No, you can’t combine two payments into one. Having activated family sharing, you can either (a) keep both iCloud+ storage plans, or (b) share the family organiser’s iCloud+ storage with the family - and if needed increase the shared iCloud storage from 50GB to 200GB (or 2TB) - and cancel the second (now un-needed) 50GB plan.

More information about iCloud+ and family sharing can be found here:

Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support

iPad storage on 2 family IPads

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.