Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 14 pro max Order

Hi i would like to order iphone 14 pro max but I’m really concerned about the delivery date.

So i live in United Arab Emirates and if i order the iphone 14 pro max how many days will it take to deliver?

Posted on Nov 13, 2022 10:57 AM

3 replies

Nov 13, 2022 11:01 AM in response to AYZxJOK3R

AYZxJOK3R wrote:

Hi i would like to order iphone 14 pro max but I’m really concerned about the delivery date.
So i live in United Arab Emirates and if i order the iphone 14 pro max how many days will it take to deliver?

Initiate the order process on your in-country Apple Website and it will tell you the delivery date:

Apple (United Arab Emirates)

Nov 13, 2022 11:04 AM in response to AYZxJOK3R

We are end users, not Apple, and have no access to Apple inventories or shipping records. Also delivery times always vary with phone options (color; capacity: etc).

Call an Apple store and ask, or use the UAE Online Store to set up a purchase but don't hit "Buy" yet. The delivery date will show onscreen before you hit "Buy."

Note that you cannot purchase from the US store from UAE due to US export-of-technology restrictions. Also, a phone bought in another county than yours will likely ha eto be returned to that countryf or any warranty service.

If you need corporate help:

Iphone 14 pro max Order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.