Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Storage full

My storage always says it’s full when I’ve deleted almost everything in my phone, videos, pictures, apps and even more and it still says storage full and turns off my phone out of nowhere and just turns on when it wants to and I just wanted to know what I can do to fix it without deleting anything else.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 13, 2022 12:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2022 1:00 PM

Have you restarted the phone since the last update? You might also try a Forced Restart, no guarantee but worth a try...

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support (CA)

If that doesn't help, you will need to delete more photos, messages, apps, etc.. Be sure to save important photos and data to your computer or an external drive. this video may help...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 13, 2022 1:00 PM in response to ariadna85

Have you restarted the phone since the last update? You might also try a Forced Restart, no guarantee but worth a try...

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support (CA)

If that doesn't help, you will need to delete more photos, messages, apps, etc.. Be sure to save important photos and data to your computer or an external drive. this video may help...

Storage full

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.