Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air M1 battery health dropping

Hey there community ..I don't know why but the battery on my MacBook Air M1 is dropping really fast ..It was 99% and after Updating to Mac OS Ventura (20 days approximately) I've already lost 7% so now its 92% . Since last week specially it looses almost 1% every 2 days....So what do you think is happening.. Btw I use my Mac mostly plugged in.

Stats

Cycle counts : 46

Battery Health: 92%

Thank you.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 13, 2022 5:30 PM

3 replies

Nov 13, 2022 5:33 PM in response to anthoklis

anthoklis Said:

"Battery Health dropping: Hey there community ..I don't know why but the battery on my MacBook Air M1 is dropping really fast ..It was 99% and after Updating to Mac OS Ventura (20 days approximately) I've already lost 7% so now its 92% . Since last week specially it looses almost 1% every 2 days....So what do you think is happening.. Btw I use my Mac mostly plugged in.Stats Cycle counts : 46 Battery Health: 92% Thank you."

-------

Troubleshooting Mac Battery Health Percentage:

Methods and sites I've used to solve this...

Refer to the following....

A. Reset the SMC and your NVRAM:

(Applies yo Intel-Based Macs Only) Sometimes when changes are made to the system(i.e. Updates), system configurations (i.e. for Power) become manipulated, technically. So, reset the SMC and NVRAM. Try performing each thrice. It may take sometime, being certain you have the time to perform these resets.

B. Try a New Charger:

C. A Few Links to Refer to for Power:

Nov 13, 2022 8:38 PM in response to anthoklis

There are multiple different reasons that causes the Mac battery draining fast issue. However, to fix the problem, you can try the below fixes:

1. Restart your Mac

2. Install latest macOS updates

3. Check battery usage in System Preferences

4. Reset PRAM/NVRAM and SMC

5. Turn off Power Nap

Hope this will help you resolve the issue!

MacBook Air M1 battery health dropping

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.