Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spotify payment update info

i need to update payment info on spotify and for some reason i dont see an option to do so literally anywhere when i log onto spotify can you please help me switch cards. Spotify told me i needed to sign into apple in order to do this

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 14, 2022 2:39 PM

1 reply

Nov 16, 2022 11:03 AM in response to kelseyhawk7

Hello kelseyhawk7,

We are not sure if Spotify requires you to change your payment method on their website or something else, but we can definitely guide you on how to update your Apple payment method. If you are paying for your Spotify subscription through Apple, this should accomplish what you are trying to do. Please take a look here: If you need to change or update your Apple ID payment method - Apple Support. Follow these steps to update your payment method on your iPhone:

1. "Open the Settings app.
    2. Tap your name.
    3. Tap Payment & Shipping. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
    4. Tap Add Payment Method, enter the new payment method, then tap Done.
    5. Tap Edit.
    6. Tap the red delete button next to the old payment method, then tap Delete."

Let us know if we can help with anything else at all or if this doesn't settle your issue so we can look into this further with you. Thanks and have a fabulous day!

Spotify payment update info

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.