Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change my billing address connected to by Apple ID

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 6:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 6:59 AM

The billing address is tied for your Apple ID is normally tied to your payment method. When adding a new payment method you provide its billing address. Follow the steps in the support document you posted from to edit the address for a particular payment method or add a new one with a new address.

If you are seeing a different billing address on the iTunes & App Store invoices generated than the one for your payment method, then go to Your Apple Account - Apple.com and change it there under Shipping or Billing addresses.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2022 6:59 AM in response to homeservices

The billing address is tied for your Apple ID is normally tied to your payment method. When adding a new payment method you provide its billing address. Follow the steps in the support document you posted from to edit the address for a particular payment method or add a new one with a new address.

If you are seeing a different billing address on the iTunes & App Store invoices generated than the one for your payment method, then go to Your Apple Account - Apple.com and change it there under Shipping or Billing addresses.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.