Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

adding boarding passes to wallet

I have the Delta app and when I go to boarding pass on their check in page it shows me my passes, I click on Apple Wallet and it downloads to my computer. Why is it doing this and how can I transfer to my wallet?

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 6:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 7:26 AM

You may add any of the following passes/tickets if the issuer has enabled "Add to Apple Wallet"

Adding Boarding Passes, Bookmyshow Tickets, IRCTC (Railway) tickets, Airline Tickets, Game Tickets and Hotel Bookings are only possible if the issuer has enabled the "Add to Apple Wallet" feature for the tickets/passes issued by them. See some examples below.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2022 7:26 AM in response to TamiVernon

You may add any of the following passes/tickets if the issuer has enabled "Add to Apple Wallet"

Adding Boarding Passes, Bookmyshow Tickets, IRCTC (Railway) tickets, Airline Tickets, Game Tickets and Hotel Bookings are only possible if the issuer has enabled the "Add to Apple Wallet" feature for the tickets/passes issued by them. See some examples below.

adding boarding passes to wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.