Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you update a card’s expiration date in wallet?

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 8:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 8:19 AM

For information about updating an expiration date, see the following from Change or remove the payment cards that you use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

Update your Apple Pay card number and expiration date

With Apple Pay, your payment card has a unique Device Account Number used to process payments and an expiration date associated with that Device Account Number.

If your card expires or you otherwise get a new card:

• The card number and expiration date linked to the Device Account Number should be updated automatically. 
  • If your card issuer doesn’t support these updates, you might need to remove the card and add it again.

I've never needed to update one myself; they have updated auotmatically.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2022 8:19 AM in response to Raybell1965

For information about updating an expiration date, see the following from Change or remove the payment cards that you use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

Update your Apple Pay card number and expiration date

With Apple Pay, your payment card has a unique Device Account Number used to process payments and an expiration date associated with that Device Account Number.

If your card expires or you otherwise get a new card:

• The card number and expiration date linked to the Device Account Number should be updated automatically. 
  • If your card issuer doesn’t support these updates, you might need to remove the card and add it again.

I've never needed to update one myself; they have updated auotmatically.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.