Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i delete norton?

how do i completely delete norton security software without installing a ''helper'' tool from norton?

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 8:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 10:15 AM

I can offer two options.

1. Download the Norton uninstaller app from the Norton web site and run it. It will do the job. Then drag the uninstaller app to the Trash and empty it.
  2. You can download a free app called AppCleaner. Open it and then drag the Norton icon from the Applications folder into the open AppCleaner window. You may then be presented with several Norton components to check and delete. Check delete and close the app. All components will have been removed.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2022 10:15 AM in response to RobertRiggs

I can offer two options.

1. Download the Norton uninstaller app from the Norton web site and run it. It will do the job. Then drag the uninstaller app to the Trash and empty it.
  2. You can download a free app called AppCleaner. Open it and then drag the Norton icon from the Applications folder into the open AppCleaner window. You may then be presented with several Norton components to check and delete. Check delete and close the app. All components will have been removed.

how do i delete norton?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.