Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Change Alarm Setting to NOT Snooze When I Swipe Up Banner?

When my alarm goes off while my phone is unlocked, a banner pops up at the top. The problem is that it snoozes the alarm when I swipe the banner up and off the screen. I want it to turn the alarm off when I do that.

Please do not waste time telling me to turn off the snooze option. I obviously want snoozing to be an option in case I’m still in bed. But sometimes the alarm goes off while I’m already awake and on my phone.

Thanks

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 10:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 11:28 AM

Kay3399 wrote:

When my alarm goes off while my phone is unlocked, a banner pops up at the top. The problem is that it snoozes the alarm when I swipe the banner up and off the screen. I want it to turn the alarm off when I do that.

Please do not waste time telling me to turn off the snooze option. I obviously want snoozing to be an option in case I’m still in bed. But sometimes the alarm goes off while I’m already awake and on my phone.

Thanks

instead of swiping click on the banner see what option you get.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2022 11:28 AM in response to Kay3399

Kay3399 wrote:

Thanks

instead of swiping click on the banner see what option you get.

How to Change Alarm Setting to NOT Snooze When I Swipe Up Banner?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.