Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music on PS5 not shuffling my music library

I cannot play my song library shuffled on PS5, I even cannot find the way to do it.

The only way I've found to play something close to shuffle is playing my personal station.

Is there a way to play my song library shuffled on PS5?

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 3:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 8:44 PM

The way I do it is to go to my Library from the top menu in the Apple Music app and then on the left side menu I go to Songs, click the first song on the list and now from the Now Playing tab I press the shuffle button (on the too right) and it will shuffle some. My personal issue is that it doesnt shuffle my complete library, it seems to only shuffle what has loaded so far?? So usually only songs that start with A or B will be shuffled, eventually it might include more but the issue has gotten worse for me and its annoying. Anyways hope I helped!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2022 8:44 PM in response to Albirrojo82

The way I do it is to go to my Library from the top menu in the Apple Music app and then on the left side menu I go to Songs, click the first song on the list and now from the Now Playing tab I press the shuffle button (on the too right) and it will shuffle some. My personal issue is that it doesnt shuffle my complete library, it seems to only shuffle what has loaded so far?? So usually only songs that start with A or B will be shuffled, eventually it might include more but the issue has gotten worse for me and its annoying. Anyways hope I helped!

Apple Music on PS5 not shuffling my music library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.