Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I recover mistakingly deleted music from iCloud?

Is there a way to recover music from the cloud, mistaking deleted by me?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 5:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2022 2:15 AM

Morning,

No, the music was downloaded from musical cd's to my Lenovo windows computer; then synced to my iPhone. I then transferred those cd's from my iPhone to Apple Music. I had several hundred artists and songs. I inadvertently mistakenly deleted them from music. I thought it was saved on the cloud. So, are they lost forever? Do I have to download them again? Do you think, I can open up music from my Lenovo laptop, reconnect my iPhone to it and try transferring those artists and songs back to Apple Music on my Mac?

Regards,

Thomas.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2022 2:15 AM in response to Ingo2711

Morning,

No, the music was downloaded from musical cd's to my Lenovo windows computer; then synced to my iPhone. I then transferred those cd's from my iPhone to Apple Music. I had several hundred artists and songs. I inadvertently mistakenly deleted them from music. I thought it was saved on the cloud. So, are they lost forever? Do I have to download them again? Do you think, I can open up music from my Lenovo laptop, reconnect my iPhone to it and try transferring those artists and songs back to Apple Music on my Mac?

Regards,

Thomas.

How can I recover mistakingly deleted music from iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.