Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my ipad says ipad Unavailable

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 6:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 7:03 PM

You will need to follow the steps for restoring the iPad to get back into the device. Not knowing what version of iPad or iPadOS you currently have, here are the two methods to use, based on the iPadOS you have on the device

If you have iOS 15.2 or higher, see instructions in: How to remove your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch passcode without a computer - Apple Support

If you do not have iOS 15.2 or higher or the that option will not work for you, you will need to use a computer. See: If you forgot your iPad passcode - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2022 7:03 PM in response to garron64

You will need to follow the steps for restoring the iPad to get back into the device. Not knowing what version of iPad or iPadOS you currently have, here are the two methods to use, based on the iPadOS you have on the device

If you have iOS 15.2 or higher, see instructions in: How to remove your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch passcode without a computer - Apple Support

If you do not have iOS 15.2 or higher or the that option will not work for you, you will need to use a computer. See: If you forgot your iPad passcode - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.