Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About the inability to use the account balance when purchasing Apple TV on Apple's official website

My account has enough money to buy apple TV. The website shows that I can use the balance to buy apple products and accessories, but when I want to pay, the website prompts that I cannot use the account balance to pay.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 16

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 11:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2022 3:08 PM

Verify that you are shopping in the Store for your country or country-like region. It should match the country of your account. Choose your country or region - Apple

Else please contact the Apple Store staff for your country or region for assistance.

8 replies

Nov 23, 2022 4:26 AM in response to seanyangj

Apple doesn’t support overseas shipping. Apple will only ship in the same country as where the item was sold.

There is no support for any services on Apple TV box in mainland China at this time. There is only support in the regions of Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan, where users can buy the device directly. Availability of Apple Media Services - Apple Support. I don’t understand why you would want to buy one now, when you can’t do anything with it.

About the inability to use the account balance when purchasing Apple TV on Apple's official website

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.