Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund subscription for an app that changed in worse

I bought a subscription for Duolinguo but with the last update this app has become very bad and it isn't anymore what I paid for before. I canceled the subscription but I don't see why I have still to pay for the remaining 9 month for something that I won't use any more. And on the page to ask for a refund I can't ask a refund for it because it doesn't appear in the list of the purchases available for the refund. WHY? This is my first subscription by Apple but in the real world when you cancel a subscription you get refunded for what you won't use, this is how the real world is working! Why by Apple I have to pay for something that I won't use any more and above all because they changed they app to be worse!

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 11:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2022 1:06 AM

Fou sure check again, if you don't want to continue a subscription you need always to cancel that subscription in time, see the following Apple articles:

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed – Apple Support (UK)

If you have received an invoice from Apple, it will be stated on the invoice for what you have to pay.

Tap on Report a problem on the invoice.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2022 1:06 AM in response to Aquilaxx

Fou sure check again, if you don't want to continue a subscription you need always to cancel that subscription in time, see the following Apple articles:

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed – Apple Support (UK)

If you have received an invoice from Apple, it will be stated on the invoice for what you have to pay.

Tap on Report a problem on the invoice.

Refund subscription for an app that changed in worse

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.