Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Random $9.99 Apple Charge

I cant figure out why i keep being charged $9.99! I've checked my subscriptions i only have one active Hulu ($6.99) subscription. I checked to see if it was for storage, I currently have the 200GB($2.99) plan. I have no family sharing plans. I have even tried changing bank cards got all new cards with new numbers , and soon as i add them to my apple wallet I start getting charged for the $9.99 again. Please help this has been going on for months and im losing money for a unknown reason!

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 16, 2022 7:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2022 8:15 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has an article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

or go to Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2022 8:15 AM in response to Lexxx_Monroee

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has an article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

or go to Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

Random $9.99 Apple Charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.