Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

I’m on a family plan for Apple Music, not my subscription. Family is disbanding, can I take my playlists to my individual account? Gracias

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 16, 2022 3:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2022 8:41 AM

Hey JwNana,

Your playlists and Apple Music library would be tied to your individual Apple ID, so if you leave or disband a family group, that information remains so long as you sign up for an individual Apple Music plan after disbanding.

See more info about managing your subscription plan here: How to switch to a different subscription plan - Apple Support

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2022 8:41 AM in response to JwNana

Hey JwNana,

Your playlists and Apple Music library would be tied to your individual Apple ID, so if you leave or disband a family group, that information remains so long as you sign up for an individual Apple Music plan after disbanding.

See more info about managing your subscription plan here: How to switch to a different subscription plan - Apple Support

Cheers!

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.