Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Data not working

My iPhone 13 Pro Max data seems not working but the cellular data is connected and I have just purchased 5GB of data from my ISP. Any ideas what I can do

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 16, 2022 7:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2022 7:08 PM

laud17 Said:

"Data not working: My iPhone 13 Pro Max data seems not working but the cellular data is connected and I have just purchased 5GB of data from my ISP. Any ideas what I can do"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Data:

Contact your Carrier:

For assistance with data services, contact your Carrier, as the provide you with the service of Cellular Data.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2022 7:08 PM in response to laud17

laud17 Said:

"Data not working: My iPhone 13 Pro Max data seems not working but the cellular data is connected and I have just purchased 5GB of data from my ISP. Any ideas what I can do"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Data:

Contact your Carrier:

For assistance with data services, contact your Carrier, as the provide you with the service of Cellular Data.

Data not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.