Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've tried force restarting my iwatch many times because its stuck in Apple logo rebooting on its own until the battery dies. I don't know what else to do.

How do I make my iWatch continue after the Apple logo instead of rebooting in loop? I tried pinging it, tried cleaning it using the watch app and also tried removing the device and nothing worked.

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 8

Posted on Nov 16, 2022 6:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 12:42 AM

I suggest performing a forced restart. Steps needed are found in the Apple Support article: Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Which also contains instructions to force restart your Apple Watch, 

i.e. press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.

If this doesn't fix your issue, get in touch with Apple Support for further assistance or tech service

Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2022 12:42 AM in response to MilaJeanni

I suggest performing a forced restart. Steps needed are found in the Apple Support article: Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Which also contains instructions to force restart your Apple Watch, 

i.e. press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.

If this doesn't fix your issue, get in touch with Apple Support for further assistance or tech service

Apple Support

I've tried force restarting my iwatch many times because its stuck in Apple logo rebooting on its own until the battery dies. I don't know what else to do.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.